Where style meets functionality. Discover the top 5 Australian designer labels revolutionising the baby care space.
- Nappy Change Clutch by Ben & Ellie Baby. Seamless, sophisticated, style. The luxury Nappy Change Clutch is a modernisation on the everyday nappy wallet that every parent needs. This ingenious new design features premium vegan leather, polished gold hardware and a soft yet waterproof lining. A first of its kind in the nappy change space, the magnetic closure and built in wipes pocket allow for easy one-handed use, an absolute must have with a baby in hand. The ultimate in style and convenience, you’ll never want to leave the house without it.
Regalier top pick // visit www.benandelliebaby.com and enter the code REGALIER20 for 20% off your nappy change clutch.
2. No Messy Fingers Spray + Crème by Malobebe. Not only is this soothing nappy rash formula all natural and Australian made, the packaging and delivery mechanism is truly game changing. The Crème comes in an airless pump-up jar that keeps the contents in the jar fresh and clean, while the liquid Spray can be applied directly, keeping your hands clean and is perfect for nappy changes on the go.
3. The Bae Carrier by Leather Baby Co. The founders at Leather Baby Co refused to let parenthood be the demise of style. Made for the aesthetically minded parent, the leather Bae Carrier is soft, luxurious and ever so stylish. The ergonomic design allows you to carry your precious baby from birth (3.5kgs) and just like a good pair of shoes, the leather conforms to the body reducing the need for bulky padding.
4. The Milan by Bambini Prams. This gorgeous European pram provides the old-age sprung pram experience, with a dynamic modern style. Engineered to rock your baby while in motion or stationery, it’s the only modern pram with integrated rocking system that every first-time parent dreams about.
5. Pronto Baby Bottle – The baby bottle that sanitises itself. Say goodbye to cumbersome sterilising. This innovative self-sanitising bottle brings technology into the baby space by using UVC light to sanitise the bottle and the water inside it at the press of a button. The only baby bottle you’ll ever need. Sign up to the waiting list to be the first to here when they launch.