If you are a PR Agency with multiple clients and would like to get them all published (if they don’t fall under earned editorial), then this membership is for you.
- 1 Magazine Feature per magazine (Regalier is a quarterly magazine) or 4 Website Features.
- 3 Full Page Ads in each magazine
- Feature 2-3 clients in our Gift / Style Guide.
- Interview Opportunities
- Promotional Content allowed
- Cover Opportunities (Upon availability and selection)
Validity: 1 year
1. Magazine Feature: This will include a dedicated article in the E-Magazine, exclusively for your brand with supported high-resolution images. (https://regaliermagazine.com/e-magazines/) (Original Price: USD 150)
2. Website Feature: A dedicated website article with supporting high-resolution images or videos of the brand. This qualifies as a backlink for your brand for SEO purposes which increases your Google ranking. (Original Price: USD 150)
3. Style Guide: A collection of statement fashion pieces from across the online shopping markets for the season or events of the season. It includes only one image and 5-10 words text supporting the image. This would be a part of the E-Magazine only. (Please refer to pages 16-17 of our Issue 3: https://regaliermagazine.com/e-magazines/) (Original Price: USD 60)
4. Gift Guide: A festival/occasion gift guide which includes one brand image of the gift with a supporting 50 words text. This would be a part of the E-Magazine only. (Please refer to pages 48-50 of our Issue 3: https://regaliermagazine.com/e-magazines/) (Original Price: USD 60)
5. Interview: The Interview will include our editors sending across a set of questions that would have to be filmed while answering at your end and would have to be sent back to us. Our video editors will then polish the video and publish the video. (Ex: https://regaliermagazine.com/in-coversation) (Original Price: USD 150)
6. Full Page Image Ad in Magazine (Original Price: USD 100)
Please note: These prices do not include writer charges and are non-refundable. All images, videos and content would have to be sent from the client’s side.