- Introducing Phena London: sustainable candles made from transformed waste cooking oilIn an increasingly finite world, we must rethink the meaning of luxury and get creative by reusing what we already have When you think of waste, what is the first […]
- Leading creative Jon Sharpe on why interiors matter and how you can invest in your wellbeingLeading creative and chief creative officer at LuxDeco Jon Sharpe on why interiors matter when it comes to wellbeing and mental health, including how colours, textures, shapes and design choices […]
- Alexander Joseph – Cordless LightingTop 5 reasons for going cordless! With a background in developing new products, we realised we could create something unique, and do it well. It became obvious that demand for […]
- 5 ways to make more space AND add value to your homePeople, the world over, are working through lockdown wondering what the ‘new’ normal might look like – and importantly where they might choose to live it. To move or improve […]
- Stylish Wax Melts by Sassy Shop WaxWhat Is a Wax Melt? A wax melt is a scented piece of wax, much like what you’d find in a candle jar – but without the wick! To fill […]
- A Passion for Costal LivingAs a competitive sailor, Izzey Hung has been lucky enough to have raced all over the world – the UK, Caribbean, US and Australia, where she saw many amazing places […]
- Pond Safety Tips for FamiliesA Lovely Backyard Addition Should Also Be Safe A pond in the garden is a source of delight for every member of the family. From the joy of having your […]
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.